Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Another Brilliant Day...

Heh..

OAF lost her key last night so had to swither over here for lodgings. We got up and went to the BPU Bakery. OAF, who has eaten from any bakery or coffee-shop I've taken her to, took one look at the goods and said, "I don't trust anything left out on a shelf!"

I was rather boggled, since we've spent our lives eating food from shelves, and after a bit I persuaded her that this place was no different than our normal bakery and that we were hitting this place about 4 hours earlier than we did our normal bakery.

She sniffed suspiciously, but ate.

Then I came home to read and write. A productive day that way - at least one of my papers will be good.

I went out three times and the day was brilliant - A promise of spring. Humidity down below 50% and temperatures in the 80's. Korea, Sparkling, man!

Came back to write and read for a while, and just looked up outside the window. The day has gone. To my surprise it is about 8 and I need to think about dinner and sleep.

As BAX would say, "just another day in paradise."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She must have smelled your plan to do away with her....she is very clever...drop the bakery plan!

BKF