Thursday, January 19, 2012

It just takes me and me to make a meme....

Can we all just agree the "Shit (this kind of people) Say to (this other kind of people)" is totally worn out?

Or get the hell on board with -

• Shit live people say to corpses
• Shit multiracial people say to transexuals
• Shit short tall Indonesian women say to dwarfs
• Shit NBA players say to older white women with perms
• Shit albinos yell at the sun
• Shit composters say to compost
• Shit shitheads say to other shitheads

Repeat as totally unnecessary

If you don't understand what I'm posting about, good for you.

Farking internet memes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

totally meaningless post for me....

What would you like me to do with the new BOFA CC that arrived in the mail for you?

Oh yeah--GO NINERS!!!!!!

yersis