Friday, January 27, 2012

"Cheap Holidays in Other People's Misery!" Ague and Away!

A last memory of the most horrible ague ever. On Wednesday night as I was returning from the 10 Magazine podcast (which I have to go to as I am the recordist and engineerator) I was still fevered as hell and thus the -9 temperature was giving me the chills, shakes, and teefs-bumps. So, having to pick up something for the wife, I thought I'd hop into the 7-11 at the bottom of the hill, and get warm and shop.

And turned the corner and the insane swine who ran the place had BOTH FRONT DOORS PROPPED COMPLETELY OPEN SO THAT ARCTIC WINDS COULD BLOW SNOWDRIFTS INTO THE SPACES BETWEEN THE STACKS OF "NEARLY FOOD PRODUCTS" AND "DRINKS CERTAIN TO CONTAIN CARCINOGENS!"



I'm not angry, my finger just slipped onto the "All Caps" key and I can't be arsed to go back and change anything.

Bastards!

Ok, maybe a bit angry....

The good news? 여행 is just around the corner!

No comments: