1) Taxi drivers in Seoul seem much less garrulous than the ones in Daejeon.
2) It is much more likely that they will have working seatbelts in their cabs.
3) The students here primp and preen at about 33% the rate that they did at BPU, where every shiny wall in an elevater was an excuse to fidget with hair, adjust collar and do makeup.
4) This stinking cold I picked up in the US just keeps hanging on. I'm not sure the Yellow Dust yesterday did it any good at all.
5) Korea currently leads Japan 3-0 (first inning) in the WBC semis
That will be all. ;-)