Monday, July 02, 2007

The Rubber Stamp is In

The Division Chair chimes in and I am done...
I join with Professor (Name Redacted) in approving your thesis. It was well written and interesting. I will be submitting a change of grade form in about a week (I am away from the office currently) and you are ready for graduation. Please contact the graduation department for further information. Attached is information about binding your thesis. Congratulations, you have done a great job.
His failure to use the word "genius", "inspired" or phrase "for the ages" irks me. But I will take my sheepskin and skulk away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations doctor!

Anonymous said...

crap, do we have to call you "Master" now? Meh. I'm stickin' with BOTBAG.

yer sis

Anonymous said...

Master? Master?
Master of Puppets...