Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Suggestions from the Great Unwashed

Apparently in response to my post on the absence of Korean books at Borders, the BAG suggests that I am cranky because I don't get enough sleep (she forgets she slept over last night and it is her lumberjack level snoring that makes this so) and that I should not be Grumpy Old Dude (GOD) and instead should be Dude of Grumpiness (DOG).

On a similar note of intarwebular love, a reader who is apparently my sister suggests that I call myself "BOTBAG (boyfriend of the bizzarre alien girlfriend)." But this has the unfortunate sound of something frat-boys would do to each other during a hazing gone wrong ("We could give him the shocker, purple nurple, or botbag the son-of-a-bitch." Later the police come, and shortly after that, the coroner).

I accept both of these suggestions in the spirit in which they were offered, scorn and derision, and will remain GOD around here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I rather liked BOTBAG...

-the AF

Anonymous said...

I was actually trying to figure out how to make it BOTABAG because it just somehow represents the "youness of you" to me.....

yer sis

Anonymous said...

anomalous

Anonymous said...

no, make that
boyfriend of the abiding bizarre alien girlfriend