Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pathetic!

Meaning my blogging..

it's been busy as I've had to catch up on all the marking that I had avoided in the first half of the semester. I've also been a very social critter with James, Gord and Scott visiting me at various points. Much blah-blah-blah about writing and just about an equal amount of drinking.

With midterms graded and returned, and next week featuring tuesday and friday off, I think I'm ok with the school thing. This weekend is a quick trip to Tokyo with the BLF (she will stay on two days after I do, for some kind of ceremony in which she gets a tattoo and has her little finger chopped off.

I'll google what that means later.

For now I have to figure out the minimum amount I can bring (including all my camera gear, since part of this trip is to take pictures for a photo-article I will be publishing next year) for a three-day, two-night trip.

see you on the flipside...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you know how to live a life! I have never been to Japan for all the 15 years I had lived in Korea and through all those numerous visits I have made. Someday, we'll see each other in Japan, and you will need to show me around...

BKF

Anonymous said...

which finger?
YSM