Sunday, October 19, 2008

It really isn't the time of year for this..

And it's emblematic of the grit in my brain.



There isn't supposed to be shit like that floating about at this time of year.

Last week was flatish.. The BKF did not win the contest he was in. I had to retool what I was doing in two classes, though in the adult class that means a change to a drinking expedition with them each Friday - which should help me learn Korean in the way the BKF has always suggested .. in a bar with some guys. Finally, my ongoing competition with the "butt-smell" that comes from the drain in my bathroom continues to drag on with no clear winner.

Still, I think I've lined up a student to help me with my Korean, and two of my classes are cancelled this week.

Had a lovely walk with the OAF to the big park in the center of town.

So, why am I whining?

Cause I GOT that!

;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whin-o!;-p

Anonymous said...

massive clorox

Anonymous said...

it's all about the bleach