Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lucky 13..

Got to the PC Bang and got #13 for the second consecutive time..

Thought I'd get luckY and see OAF online, but we missed...

so I checked email and some Korean Nuclear thingie has three letters they want me to work on...

Which surely is lucky news. ..


BUT DID NOT ATTACH THE FILES AND THEY ARE DUE AT NOON TOMORROW!

So here's some pics and I'm out.. They are all clickable (if Blogger works right) for slightly better versions..


COMING IN TO LAND


HOUSTON, WE HAVE LANDED


WALKING TO THE BUDDHA



HIM, UNIMPRESSED


THE CLASSIC TALE OF THE ANGRY FRIEND LEAVING ON A CLOUD


KEEPING THEIR COUNSEL

KIMCHI, KIMCHI, IT IS GOOD FOR YOU AND ME!

LEAVING

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you get those files attached? The suspense is about to kill me! Cuz I'd hate to see intergalactic war occur just because you FORGOT TO ATTACH THE FILES!!;-p

Guess who!;-) I'll be seeing you in a few I hope...