Thursday, January 03, 2008

Wednesday's Best

1) aaah.. an interview with a University. This evening at 6 - and me sick as a dog. Thank god it's a phone interview!

2) The little I know about music would scarcely fill the shallow grave in the sandbox at the local elementary school. Which I already have filled. With kindergartners. Which is why I said "the grave." So I may be wrong when I declare, for now, forever, and until my next post that the best lyrics in rock and roll are....

"And I think it's gonna be a long long time
til touchdown brings me round I think you'll find
I'm not the man they think I am at home"

Well, you know.. if you're considering moving to Korea. ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

....and here I thought they were "oh black Betty wham balam"....

Anonymous said...

Don't sell yourself short. You're like, "Jeff-Cobbian" when it comes to music. :-p

Charles Montgomery said...

Jeff Cobbian?

You must be some kind of special music fan to even be aware of Kurt Cobbian's autistic, idiot-savant brother. Master of cat-gut, jew's harp, spoons, and two unevenly jagged rocks, young Jeff was only kept from his dream of rock'n'roll success by his untimely creamed spinach overdose at the oh-too-early age of 3...

The world is a sadder place for his loss..