Monday, November 03, 2008

Korean Tubology

Cruising around the channels on Friday I came upon this classic clip, which I can't believe is being shown at about 10 at night. It's apparently some Canadian sex expert who has a rather strong penchant for turning things into discussions of anal stimulation and has an alarming way of fondling, shall we say, 'toys.' I need to slow this clip down and look at the subtitles to see how the translators dealt with such complicated phrases as "butt plugs" and "thunder thighs." (I'm guessing they are just translated phonetically, but who knows).

Anyway, as if dope smoking and child-molestation weren't enough, Canada now gives us the Octogenarian Sex Mama...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I see is a nice old lady selling cooking products in that video... are you sure you are not screwed up due to fever?

HYS

Anonymous said...

that's hot.

Anonymous said...

http://www.drruth.com/content/view/42/27/

Charles Montgomery said...

HYS..

your comment makes me rather glad I won't be able to make it up to your place for Thanksgiving. ;-)

Anonymous said...

You survived last year...

HYS

Anonymous said...

Ok, the translation goes...

thunder thighs = 통통한 허벅지, or plump (in a cute way) thighs

butt plugs = 항문용 장난감, or toys for rectum

I'm glad to be of service...

:)

BKF

(Watching the old lady in action with her utensils was a nice break, indeed, from the other translation... Thank you, old lady!)