Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The fourth distinky season

As it snowed last night, and this morning the river is iced over, I think it is the 4th distinct season here, at last. The snow just kind of swirled in front of headlights and didn't stick, but it was cool to watch.

I also discovered that I can now purchase Korean shirts off the rack (to be fair, I always could, they just wouldn't fit), so that will cut down on the shopping I have to do back in the states. I should also say that I am also now on the other side of two more or my weight goals, having passed several key markers of obesity: on the way down, thankfully!

Well, so far. ;-)

Job decisions still await, but right now so do 20 crazy Chinese kids...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss snow. The other day, I had unexpected and unexplainable desire (which leads to suffering) to visit Korea and show snow to the great unifier. Then I thought again: Tahoe is much closer and affordable.

BKF