Monday, March 17, 2008

Late Afternoon in DAEJEON!

It was a lovely day in Daejeon. Where some of you sceptics (I'm looking at you MAF and HYS) seem to think I am not. Some seem to believe that I am holed up in Santa Clara's Korean Town with a toothless hooker and a tub of Soju. Not so, and I have included the following pictures to prove I am in Korea.
#1) I took quick trip up to Seoul (At the 'request' of the Korean government) for some fingerprints at the sight of the Gate arson. One of the officers snapped this picture of me:
After the fingerprints came up negative I,
2) Visited a lovely snow-covered temple in Central Korea:


And then came back to Daejeon to pose with the dance team for the Hanwha Eagles:


I think I have made my point....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm----yeah.

point made.

Why is your head on that woman's boob?

Anonymous said...

Why is his head on her boob? Why would you ask something like that. BECAUSE HE COULD!!! Right on, nice pic!

HYS

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to kick your ass when I get back from the REAL Korea with the taekwando crew after finding you are, in fact, NOT there!

-AF

Anonymous said...

there are no characters in the picture above now there are what is that about? And we can do anything with photo shop?
MSM

Anonymous said...

Has anyone ever told you you have an unusually large cranium?

-AF

Anonymous said...

I think the third on from the left is the prettiest.... :)

BKF