Sunday, November 11, 2007

I (heart) Microsoft...

I've been first in line on the "crap on MS" line when the case called for it - Internet Explorer's inability to deal with web standards; Word's bloat; Frontpage sucking harder than a trainload of whores on the way out of town, and the fact that Publisher IS THE WORST PIECE OF SHIT EVAR FOR DESKTOP PUBLISHING.


But credit where it is due. I am coming to love Excel because of how nifty it is parsing demographics (and I bet I'd love Access if there were a Mac version). And Entourage just completely punked my Apple mail program which never could seem to communicate with my POP servers. I just popped my email addies in the box, added "mail.server" to the POP box and it worked the first time! Mirabile Dictu!

Working on my second review for Acta Koreana and cranking out a first copy of a reference letter that will (allegedly) come from the BKF on my behalf.

I will meet him in southerly cowish town on Monday to discuss the reviews and certainly break the seal on no-beervember. Failure...... mmmmmmmmm, it tastes like hops! ;-) No sweat there, I've been living the clean life (symptom - totally normal blood pressure. Now that just isn't right!) and will go right back to it or the BAG will murder me in my sleep.

Well, if she'd stop snoring and let me GO to sleep.

INSP LYRIC

Always took candy from strangers,
Didnt wanna get me no trade.
Never want to be like papa,
Working for the boss evry night and day.

I need a love to keep me happy,
I need a love, baby wont ya keep me happy.
Baby, wont ya keep me happy.
Baby, please keep me

No comments: