Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Solitary, poor, nasty, short and brutish? Just work harder, God will Know

which is just my way, on this effing hot night here in the only state that really matters, of introducing quotes from my favorite philosophers. And if you didn't AT LEAST get Hobbes out of my title, you should go back to Junior High and pay attention this time.

Anyway, here, the wit and wisdom:

"I must obey the inscrutable exhortations of my soul." -Calvin

"If people could put rainbows in zoos, they'd do it." -Hobbes

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." -Calvin

"There's more to this world than just people, you know." - Hobbes

"I go to school, but I never learn what I want to know." -Calvin

"If you couldn't find any weirdness, maybe we'll just have to make some!" -Hobbes

No comments: