Thursday, August 03, 2006

LAST MAN ON EARTH

When we shared the elevator
You just looked straight ahead
And when I asked if I could date you
You said if "every other man were dead."

CHORUS
It didn't seem so good when you first said it
But now with every man who drops dead it
Increases my chances, of midnite romances
I just might be the last man in the world!

So it wasn't love at first sight
And you've avoided me since then
But now the world is in a bomb-site
I don't need to ask again

REPEAT CHORUS

Bombs keep dropping, hearts keep stopping
A the White House keeps the hearses popping
As Soldiers die, and women cry
I might end up the last man alive!

REPEAT CHORUS

You never figured all these bombs would drop
I couldn't dream the world might stop
You had many men, now there's a dearth
I just might end up last man on earth

REPEAT CHORUS

No comments: