Friday, March 30, 2012

Aaah.. Good Times..

2/3 of a cranberry/chicken sandwich for lunch with a cup of black coffee, sandwiched (see what I did there?) into two nice trips in taxis.. I love hurtling around Seoul in a taxi, particularly across the Han.


Also a good meeting with Arirang about my potential radio slot - some consternation when I explained my visa status with regard to payment, but I had such a tight presentation of what I/we could do on the show that they skipped over that straight to, "can you be in the studio Tuesday night?"

To which I said yes.^^

Two more late-afternoon classes, then it is the lovely three day weekend. Lots of reading and writing to do, but the first order of business will be to get a proper bed into the new apartment...

Also, perhaps, a lovely walk on Namsan, were green buds (DOWN Baxter!) and butterflies are already providing harbinger to spring.

Nice-uh!

No comments: