Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I put the "ME" into social MEdia...

I went to the marketplace
They said they liked my face
Better than a digital watch
You got it, we're pros and we can spot it
So I thought it was some disease
But they were all on their knees
Shakin' hands with my picture

Had a meeting with Arirang TV today.. they may want to take me on a train trip around Korea and film it. ... They are apparently unaware of my ability to derail nearly anything. ^^

First we sterilize it
Then we merchandise it
Everybody tries
Everybody buys it


On Friday I meet with the Director of the Presidential Council on Nation Branding. They want to talk about my blog and my work "for Korea." They have already called my University President and thanked him for my work. (!)

I'm both scared and intrigued.


Well that's fine

Put me on the slug line
Punch a pretty hole in my mind
Show me where to sign
And put me on the slug line


The cool thing is all these hookups are happening because of the KTLIT blog, so it's safe to say that it paid off in gigantic ways...

They told me how to behave
Like any other public slave
Keep a smile on the face of the consumer
Or you'll become a rumor

PS.. can anyone tell I got my hands on the John Hiatt Compilation and have been enjoying the pre-sober days of his songwriting?

No comments: