Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lazy Blogger...

These days are consumed with my class, reviews, and increasingly tedious wedding details.

I should have been gay, because at least then, the caring state would have made marriage impossible. ;-)

Got my Spring schedule and it is grand.. in late on Monday, out early on Friday. Let us hope Yvonne gets a similar schedule, cause then our gallivantin' can commence in earnest...

Working with the boss on a conference for New Zealand next December.. cool.. since I wanted to go there anyway. There be hobbitzzz!

For now, I'm catching a cold (finally) and thankfully tomorrow is my day off. I went to the store and bought a bottle of OJ and a bottle of vitamin soju. I will drink that, and sleep on the hot ondol floor. I didn't eat any kimchi today, so I have not had the complete Korean Kure, but I'm hoping this will be enough..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh, if it works out, NZ is fantastic. Take some extra time if you can. We loved both islands.
YSM

Anonymous said...

You should paddle there------ oh, never mind.

HYS

Anonymous said...

dry toast
YSM