Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My first set of classes are in and they are..

BPU2 has given me...

Two English Listening Classes for majors
Discussion & Presentation English
British and American Regional Studies

and the possibility of two more conversation classes. Which I actually think I want, since that would pump me up to nearly 18 hours, which would be a butload (to use the vernacular English for which I am so well known) or overtime and I'm all about the Sejongs (that would be "the Benjamins" in Korea).

The listening classes should be a snap.. I have the syllabus done already and all the content lined up. Discusssion and Presentation English means basically "Speech." And the last is a culture class which I think I can make quite interesting.

Already sounds way more interesting than most of what I've done at BPU1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sejongs... :)
You are becoming savvy in Korean, too. Not yet vernacular, but savvy. Good stuff!

BKF