Tuesday, December 23, 2008

For those of you who follow the OAF’s relatively random blogging, she has posted some pics of her new pad in the rich neighborhood. It’s nice.. if I can find a place remotely like it up in Seoul, I’ll be thrilled.

But while she was posting these pictures I noticed that she has at least one more fiancee…. The one she’s only had for 6 months..


She rushed to hide this reality, only to reveal something even more shocking.. that she’s into jailbait… if that’s what you call a kid under one year old..


that's just disgusting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Due to a snowballing series of TIA's, I am unable to keep facts straight, so maybe you can help me to remember here:

What subject is your fiancée teaching in Korea again?

-YAF

Anonymous said...

Those poor chihuahuas!

Anonymous said...

so that's THREE fiancees? Holy cats, she's a three timing biatch! I always knew she was only after you for the glamour factor..... (nice new digs she's got though.)

yer sis