Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Some of that schedule love came crashing down this morning when I got to work and had a new schedule in my box. It gave me a class on 9 am on Wednesday morning. A class that was only on my schedule and not on the master schedule for the college, business school, university, or institute. Also, no building or room number, no book, no syllabus, no class description.

I went to the Uni and they said it wasn’t their class, I went to the college and it wasn’t their class, I went to the institute and it wasn’t their class. Eventually I tracked it down and it is a business class of Chinese students who were allowed to enter the business program without Korean or English levels that will allow them to learn anything. So, ultra-quick, these ‘retard’ English classes were tossed together.

They say the book will come in sometime next week. Nice.

And the class is three hours, not two, as my schedule gives me credit for.

So I tossed a few things together (the art of English instruction at BPUis often an improvisational one) and went downstairs and…. Well, of course.. since it is the second day of instruction.. the copy center is closed.. BPU is not world renowned for it’s organizat …. Oh, let’s just say it isn’t world-renowned or organized…

Which was also demonstrated when I checked and discovered my Uni class wasn’t on Tuesdays and Thursdays, as the schedule said, but Tuesdays and Fridays….

Oh.. and I work til 9 on Friday night…

Also, the new class ends at 12 and then I have a 5 hour wait until my next course back at the Institute. Oh well, this will turn into workout time, I imagine…

Working out my anger pounding Soju!
Anyway.. at the zoo we saw two slight mis-spellings… unless there actually is a person who is old, handicapped, and feedle… I fit two of these criteria.. ;-)

Oddly, in the direction that sign pointed we saw what must be the “feedle person” monkey..


Who could rather zip around…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the handicapped, old and feedle person has Chicken Syndrome?

Anonymous said...

Maybe the handicapped, old and feedle person has Chicken Syndrome?

Anonymous said...

Woah! It's like I've seen that somewhere before!