Thursday, February 28, 2008

Instructional Schedule is Niiiiice..

I lucked out on my schedule... there are currently NO Children's or High School Classes in the thing (though, since I need to pick up a class, there most assuredly will be).

Monday from 1:30 to 3:00 I have International Management

Tuesday from 7 to 9 I have Academic Writing (this is sweet because it is not conversation and will translate better to the States. Probably homework to grade, but so what?)

Wendesday from 9:00 to 10:30 I have International Management

Thursday is my big day from 10:00 to 11:30 I have Computer Science; From 3:00 to 4:30 International Students from Japan; From 7:00 to 9:00 I have Academic Writing

Friday from 1:00 to 2:30 I have International Students from Japan

No early Monday, no late Friday, probably only one class with kiddies (to be added) and one class that isn't just conversation.

That's really about all I could have asked for at this point.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What no response to the tirade of non supportive comments three posts down?

3 days in SK and he's already losing his edge. Sad really.

yer sis

Charles Montgomery said...

I took it as support. This is why I am the perfect intercultural ambassador - I can turn the sourest grapes into whine...

uh.. wine..

Anonymous said...

Gone soft in the head is what I think.

-AF

Anonymous said...

Shit, he thought we were telling him the truth all these years, that pointing and laughing was considered support in many cultures. Dumbass.

Sis's Hubby