Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Yeesh!

I finally got a scuffle with my gym worked out and got my card back today. Which caused me to walk over there and work out. Let's say things are not well ... if my body is a temple its the freaking Parthenon. A three mile round trip interrupted by a simple all-body lifting routine (with extra light weights) and I might was well have been hit by a truck.. ;-) At least I listened to some Korean language on the walk section of my slow-motion suicide. So if I keep doing this it should be a study aid as well.

The last MLA changes to the thesis occur tonight and then it will be off to the department head for rubber stamp. Also tonight I need to finish my abstract for MACCA in October. That and polish up the CV for Korean eyes and I will be in good shape on my exit strategy....

No comments: