Tuesday, November 14, 2006

We interrupt *almost* NY Doll blogging for this meme from The Sister

1. FIRST NAME? Charles

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? If you count a tear of joy? New York Dolls, Portland. Friday.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I don’t have “handwriting” in the traditional sense that implies communication.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCHMEAT? The mystery one.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS
WITH YOU? Probably not, primarily because neither of us would really like other people.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Sort of. I blog and write all the time. But it’s spread out between this venue, that venue, and some cocktail napkins.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes. Because you cannot go to heaven unless you have all your original body parts. Teeth don’t count.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? If the bungee cord was on the floor? I would jump it.

10. FAVOURITE CEREAL? Like my sister, Fruit Loops

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Sometimes.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Hmmmmm.. in some ways, not others.. I think I am reasonably stoic. Physically, my legs are strong. After a beer or two my breath is strong. I have no idea how this adds up.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? Cookie Dough

14. SHOE SIZE? US 9 to 9.5

15. RED OR PINK? Absolutely.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT
YOURSELF? In order of impotence… er.. IMPORTANCE!?!?!? Oh.. never mind. ;-)

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? What an odd question. I think I miss my deceased cat, Eddie Debartolo as president of the 9ers, and an old friend or two. Living? I dunno, I can get pretty far on without having to be in contact with people I know I’m cool with.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
This question makes me wonder how horrible it would actually be if I knew “everyone.” Fucking nightmare.

19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black levis and grey tennies

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Togos small 22, no mayo or salt.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My iPod.. Just now “All You Young Punks” by the Clash. Before – “Dance Like a Monkey” New York Dolls”

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Flesh

23. FAVOURITE SMELL? Urban Category – first rain on pavement. Nature Category – Sierra Meadow.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE
PHONE? An answering machine at work, which is ideal as I hate the fucking phone.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE
ATTRACTED TO? It’s never the same

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Well, duuuuh!

27. FAVOURITE DRINK? Beer. How proletarian. ;-)

28. FAVOURITE SPORT? Football (and not that commie overseas kind that abjures use of the opposable thumb. What IS wrong with Europe?)

29. EYE COLOR? brown

30. HAT SIZE: Uh… size? Don’t all baseball caps come with the adjustable backs?

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope

32. FAVOURITE FOOD? Pizza?

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings with masseuses. Scary movies in theaters…

34. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black and Pink.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Screw your reductive questions. Autumn.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs, I guess.

37. FAVOURITE DESSERT? I’m not that keen on desserts. Whiskey?

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I am only sending this back to my sister and Kari who sent it to my sister (cause Kari is my little English Rose with just the slightest bit of blight, woodiness and a couple of runners coming off here and there)

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Should I care?

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? A bunch of crap for my “Just Barely Accredited Master’s Degree” and a book of essays by Christopher Hitchens who, when he puts down the neo-con bong, can be a really great cultural writer.

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Mouse pad? I use a laptop most of the time and my optical mouse on the desktop doesn’t need a mouse pad. What millennium were these questions formulated for?

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Football

43. FAVOURITE SOUNDS? Ocean Waves

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES. Stones

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Seoul

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Apathy.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Palo Alto, CA, USA

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? The Sister.

No comments: