Friday, November 17, 2006

PAPERS AS THEY SHOULD BE WROTE (Day Two)

It is just about noon and the only new thing I have is that I am up to 3 external sources...

to wit:

WORKS CITED

Book Title: The Shapes and Styles of Asian American Prose Fiction. Contributors: Esther Mikyung Ghymn - author. Publisher: Peter Lang Publishing. Place of Publication: New York. Publication Year: 1992. Page Number: 29.

Book Title: Nationalism and the Construction of Korean Identity. Contributors: Hyung Il Pai - editor, Timothy R. Tangherlini - editor. Publisher: Institute of East Asian Studies, University of California. Place of Publication: Berkeley, CA. Publication Year: 1998.

Book Title: Japan and the Enemies of Open Political Science. Contributors: David Williams - author. Publisher: Routledge. Place of Publication: New York. Publication Year: 1996. Page Number: 142.


This is actually grand - if I have all my sources lined up by bar-time tonite I should be in good shape.

No comments: