Monday, March 01, 2010

Getting ready for the Grind - and Yearly Goals

Tomorrow is the first day of the year, as I count it here in Korea.. school starts and I have to be on my game...

The cold I picked up after the wedding (mine, oddly enough) is lingering, but I feel ok beyond that. I'm actually rather fond of my wedding ring.. although as HUS notes.. it burns like Satan's tongue.

To be honest, that raises questions about HYS's relationship to Satan.

Anyway.... as the newest thing on my body, and on my hands which move about a bit.. I see it all the time. That thrill, no doubt, will go away, but for now I am a monkey with a new and shiny rock.

For all of you who were at the wedding... great thanks .... wandering from table to table and reacquainting myself with you all was the highlight of the day. Marrying was grand.. but as Yvonne noted in her vows, with us home is where the heart is and our home is here in Seoul...

All of you all don't drop by enough!

Confusion from stem to bow as the semester begins and I have to try to figure out a new syllabus for my auditory class. Yvonne is off buying shoes....

Tomorrow... my goals for this new year. I didn't do the goal thing last year (hubris!) and got off track. No such mistake this year. ;-)

Anyone with pics of the wedding can please send them?

/randomology

No comments: