Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Two More Steps Outta Hell....

1) Got a crudload of papers graded.... Academic Writing? Great to teach, a pain to mark.

2) Finished my 250 page textbook edit. Semi-hysterical work and semi-hysterical me. I had to vet, above and beyond the language, if the pages with definitions were correct, and if the fill-in and essay questions were appropriate. Let's just say there was some "thesaurus-using" by whoever created the testing component.

But I R dun....

Prepped for tomorrow's classes and ready to sleeeeeep!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoohoo!!:-)

Anonymous said...

Just so long as you are ready for the attack of the zombie relatives next week..... (which is what I'll be after 18 hours--or whatever--on a plane)

yer sis

Anonymous said...

18 hours!! child's play.
Charley's sainted mother, who spends at least 6 to 8 more hours than Dan/Jen. We tried to make it shorter, but no way.
Land of the living dead.

Anonymous said...

I have drugs to sleep--it'll all be good now....

yer sis