Friday, November 20, 2009

Tourism Fail and Fambly Matters...

Preparing for my parents, sister, and brother in law landing here. Part of that preparation is to get them down to Gyeongju the "outdoor museum" of Korea. Home of the Silla Empire and some mighty cool cultural artifacts. Go to the hanatour website, fill out their handy-dandy contact form, click the button to send if off through the tubes and...

this...



And you get that even on a vanilla PC running IE (which many sites in Korea insist on). And that is today's marketing fail from Korea, the home of the marketing fail.

Perhaps the bigger marketing fail was the estimate hanatour gave me. Part of that fail is on me, since I was vague enough that they thought I needed their help in Busan.. but it did send me off to the web for some research, so at least I have re-acquired in my head the places we need to go..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it let me in so I printed out their suggestions on what to see in Gyeonju...

Epic SUCCEED!

yer sis

Anonymous said...

Gyeongju that is.....

ys

Anonymous said...

Holy sh*t-and I have to put up with Little Miss Epic Succeed every day.

HYS