Friday, March 23, 2007

God Loves the Drunkard, but Hates the Indian

It's not like I should go out and purchase beer, mmmmmm.. delicious beer(!)... on a weeknight, but there I was at the SnakeWay purchasing two large flagons of some Canadian import.

And Gawd shined on me. As I walked out I saw the evilest thing in the world.

Eviler than a Hummer.

A Hummer stretch-limo.

In this case stretched out over the curb protecting the in-lot shopping cart depository. And I mean hung up on it. Dude driving it kept trying to get off the curb-island and the noise was shocking and quite evocative of destruction. A special moment - me, there, completely enjoying the pain of someone else who quite clearly deserved it. I bet the Germans have a word for that. They have a word for everything.

Sadly, since the BAG lost my little camera, I didn't a way to catch a picture of the thing.

Still, it (and the beers) have kept me warm here in Big City, this fine evening.

Hummers and their drivers... swine...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the smell of schaudenfreude in the morning! It smells like--victory!

yer sis