Thursday, March 16, 2006

There's a Tramp Sitting on my Doorstep

which means I just wanna do this jigsaw puzzle, before it rains any more....

or, it means that, mysteriously, I am sliding into a good mood and it's only then that I realize I've been depressed for a few days.

Weird, that.

I'm even looking forward to resuming my studies when the Grad Degree starts. Which is also weird since I normally associate the need for academic degrees with the inability to prove one's self in any practical way. On the other hand there is a lot to be said for thinking, and learning and teaching (if tenure doesn't destroy critical thinking in the teacher) certainly include a bit of that.

On the other hand my mood shift might solely have to do with another great name from a Spammer...

Soloing E. Transmitter - may present himself (herself? itself? whatself?) as a mere purveyor of Online Pharmaceuticals, but the name hints at a great adventurer, bobbing, alone, perilously, upon a far and distant sea. And if that sea includes a small solution of opiates, so be it.

And since Blogger is acting weird I'm just going to post this as it is and scarper off to sleep...

No comments: