Monday, July 19, 2010

Bad Blogger! Bad Man!

Back in the Saddle Again!

Wow...

Haven't blogged in a while and it's been concurrent with me letting all kinds of details slide.

Gained a few pounds I need to lose back
Stopped writing down my goals
Lost the thrill of traveling around here
Killed Yvonne and only ate half the flesh before the rest spoiled

just to mention four.

Maybe the blog is what keeps me on the right track?

And this is tragic, cause a lot has been going on --- an epic trip with Arirang TV, fun news at work, The visit of BKF and family... there's a lot of catching up to do.

To kind of ease my way into it, I'll just drop this amusing screen capture (it's as though the website knew me somehow!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just to say Hi.
I'm glad to see you back in this blog. Kale asked me today: "Where is Charlie Azzi?"
I miss the pork rib up the hill and cool, creamy irish beer at Merlone down the slope.

BKF