Wednesday, May 24, 2006

MEME from the road

Intriguing answers from iTunes, which I is the modern equivalent of the magic 8-ball.

Simple directions: use the shuffle function on your music player and see what you come up with in answer to the following questions.

Starting with "Sugar, We're Going Down" by Fall Out Boy

How does the world see you?
Rock & Roll Queen, The Subways

Eh, I guess that's good.

Will I have a happy life?
Ticket outta Loserville, Son of Dork

When does the train leave, again?

What do my friends really think of me?
Shipbuilding, Elvis Costello

Er.. the 8-ball equivalent of "outlook hazy, try again?"

Do people secretly lust after me?
Laid, James

Imagine how dissapointed they would all be in the actual event.


How can I make myself happy?
Still Take You Home, Arctic Monkeys

Ummm.. sure.. "what do you know? Oh you don't know nothing."

What should I do with my life?
You Are The One, Him

Start a religion then?

Will I ever have children?
Chocolate, Snow Patrol

Black ones?

What is some good advice for me?
The Way, Fastball

How will I be remembered?
Pretty in Punk, Fallout Boy

well, I guess I can't bitch about that...

What is my signature dancing song?
The Lost Art Of Keeping A Secret, Queens of the Stone Age

What do I think my current theme song is?
Clash City Rockers, The Clash

cool...

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Veronica, Elvis Costello

damn!

What song will play at my funeral?
Smooth Criminal, Alien Ant Farm

I only regret I won't be there to hear it.

What type of men/women do you like?
Broken Box, Queens of the Stone Age

Don't like that much. ;-)

What is my day going to be like?
Another Girl, Another Planet, The Only Ones

Hmmm.. interesting, since I'm in Korea, which is another planet. I guess I'll take that tour at 1:30 and see who I meet. ;-)

No comments: