Sunday, July 17, 2005

This Year at The Flea-Market

I didn't get kicked out for speeding.

I spent a lot of time at my booth being bothered/proctored by two sisters..





cuter than heck and part of the fleamarket kid-crewe that runs around getting free things. Because they hung around and helped me order things (and watched the booth when I went to the bathroom) I gave them each a leather portfolio. The news of which caused all the other flea-rats to swarm and I even got to see one of them empty his backpack to try to trade for the portfolio. V. interesting and a bit worrisome. Though I have to say the kids were as resilient and unscared as I remember kids were when I was young. Their parents were certainly concerned, but not neurotic.
I see the first female president of the US in one of these two!

On the way out I shot two quick pics of things that seemed eye-catching.

Women at Cut Price





Light on the Trash of the World


No comments: