Monday, January 15, 2007

3/5 of the way to a rough draft...

9,000 words just now... so 36 pages... this thing may turn out to be longer than 60 pages by the time I hit my draft....

Well, I am sort of losing steam here.. I blame the fact that the Bears-Seahawks game hasn't been very interesting.. it's just starting to pick up so maybe that will get the old adrenaline going... and there's the holiday tomorrow. It would still be sweet to get to 10k pages today...

I can't imagine how anyone writes a freaking book.... ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you addressed yet how his Buddhism affects his writing? (or whatever religion he may or may not have held?) That's always good for 1000 words or so.

yer sis

just wandering said...

sad, too, the outcome! But the San Diegos did better, although I still have a warm spot for the Pats.
Keep up the (good?) work.

just wandering said...

oh, no, I meant the other thing. THis is what happens when you go to bed before the game is over!!

Charles Montgomery said...

Not buddhism.. though there are many buddhists.. and many christians... it is the Confucian thing that runs Korea...

I'm getting to that bit, but not too much since I do need to focus on the actual writing the guy did...

;-)