Saturday, August 25, 2007

More Phrases Not Found (til now) on Google

"Global War on Buddhism" has no instances, but

"Global War on Christianity" has 1,540.

My analysis is that Christians are more paranoid than Buddhists. Which seems pretty obvious since another argument is most Buddhists are so laid back they just don't care that much

"let's make out or die"
which I got from the lovely "Everything is Wrong With Me" blog by Jason Mulgrew.

I'm not going to get into a "my dick is shorter than your dick" (one of his consistent themes and also a phrase that has not, til now, shown up on Google) contest with the guy, but his phrase "Let’s Make Out or Something" did make me think of how to escalate the issue. And thus I discover another phrase "Not Found (til now) On Google."

Yer gawdam right that's my trademark thingie!

No comments: